Abstract submission deadline
10 February 2023
Notification of the acceptance/rejection by
24 February 2023
- Anthropology, immunogenetics
- Organ transplantation
- Stem cell transplantation
- Next generation sequencing
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams and references should not be included.
- An automatically generated confirmation will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit your abstract more than once.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by 24 February 2023.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory. The deadline for the presenting author’s registration and payment of a registration fee is 17 February 2023.
If the presenting author has not registered and has not completed the payment of the registration fee by this date, the presentation will be withdrawn from the programme.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronical version) to be distributed to all participants at the conference.